At this point, you may be thinking that I only eat things that are wrapped in corn tortillas and you might be right! But why not? This is a super easy, fast meal and it's tasty enough to serve to guests. Try it and tell me what you think!
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken (Mojo, Southwest or Original flavor)
- 1 Can seasoned pinto beans
- 1/2 C. Chopped cilantro
- 6 oz Queso Fresco (crumbly white cheese)
- 3 Corn tortillas per person, approximately
- Cholula Hot sauce (optional)
Set the table pretty.
Chop the cilantro and crumble the cheese.
Heat the beans in a small pan.
Remove chicken meat from the bone. Chop it or tear it.
Heat the tortillas in a pan, in a little butter.
Arriba Arriba!! Assemble your tacos. You’re done!